Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tiger Boo!!! We Looove him!!



Ayaan Hafeez proudly presents.... HIS NEW CAAARR!!!! :D


It's a small little thing and he loves it... :)

He has been cranky since he woke up this morning. We did a little video chat with my mom & elder sis, Shahmida back in Saudi. He wanted to exercise. So we did a bit of exercise. Then he wanted to watch some Pocoyo. So we watched Pocoyo.... then some jungle junction...
Today was one of those days where nothing I do seemed to please him.

I was just randomly clicking on youtube videos to try to pacify him when i came across this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbafsHcYdFA


I am Boo the little tiger, and I'm still kinda young.
My mama says I'm clumsy, but I think it's so fun.
I like to hide in bushes, and catch a butterfly.
Sometimes I trip over, but I don't really mind.

Heee-llo, baya dum pam
Heee-llo, baya dum pam
Heee-llo, baya dum pam

I am the Tiger Boo...

Such a cute song!! It's a German cartoon it seems...

He wanted to play this on repeat the whole day... the last video he wanted on repeat wasn't something soo appealing to me or Hafizka ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf1DRVu1EzQ ) . At least I was used to all this from Ayaan but Hafizka was like, "Why do we have this on repeat?!" But ofcourse, we had to bow to the wishes of the Head of the house... :D

This Tiger Boo is tooo cute!!! I think I can bare the million times i will have to listen to this on repeat... :)

1 comment: