Monday, January 28, 2013

The card I made for my mom! :)

This is how it looks ...



I've always loved making card. I love the leaves and delicate stems in this one... :)
Simple... 
I made it for my mom for her birthday as the card says... but her birthday is still a few months away. I thought of making one now anyway... :) 
The leaves were made using a punch. Rest is just water colours. That's something else I love. Painting! :).. will put up pics of some of my works if I can find them. Lately I dont get time for anything much...

I bought a few punches and now I'm trying to make use of it. :P There are so many varieties out there.. I feel like buying them all... 

There is a machine that lets you cut the desired shape.. My aim is to buy that one day...
http://pazzles.com/products/creative-cutters/inspiration/

When I looked at the cost on page, it was like $99. I thought, why not, I will get that as birthday gift or something.. But when I went to the shop to have a good look at, it says $599!!!! + $99 for the software!! Damn.. I really would have loved to get that one!!



1 comment: