Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Get-Well-Soon Card for Prisilla

My friend's 1 year old daughter hasnt been feeling well for a few days now...

Yesterday when I came to know this, I thought of making a card... a get well soon card from Ayaan to Prisilla.... :)

The idea of card making came to me because Steffy had told me she loooves making them. I had never made one myself unless those for school craft work :)
Thought I'd give it a shot anyway....
I used all the old newspapers and magazines I had.... not surprising I found all the cutting/pasting really fun... :) I used to love craft works... its just that now-a-days I don't get the time for it...

Here's how it turned out..


This is the front...
I hope ur not laughing :) its my first attempt :)


Don't look at the right side.... I was planning on writing something there.. but forgot all about it... and it looks soo silly... Ayaan messed up the top part and I had to cut it out....
But the left side I really like... cutting out all the alphabets... different sizes, fonts, colors....
It was really fun! :) I might make some more cards just for the fun of cutting and putting all together..


Ayaan wouldnt give Prisilla the card... I gave it to her myself... because you see, Ayaan is scared of Prisilla....
:D
He's older than her by 8 or 9 months.... I don't know why, but the moment she comes near him he starts crying... He likes small kids... I havent seen him react like this to any other kid. Yes, he doesnt take well to strangers... but crying when a small kid comes near him? Nope, thats a first....
He'll have to get used to her I guess... :)

While making this card in the morning I got so engrossed in it that I didnt notice Ayaan had spread rice all over the place. Yesterday it was almond oil on bed and today rice....

Thus ends my first venture into card making :)

1 comment: